Earth Day Cookies
Happy Earth Day! A fun rainy Earth Day activity is to make these cute Earth cookies. Who doesn’t love to celebrate with cookies?
you can use your favorite sugar cookie recipe or follow the directions below:
3/4 cup softened butter
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon almond extract
2 cups all purpose flour
blue and green food coloring
4” circle cookie cutter or a jar/cup
1. preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
2. bear butter and eggs until light and fluffy
3. mix in almond extract and egg. 4. mix in your flour. 5. separate your dough into two bowls. 6. mix blue coloring in one bowl and green in the other.
7. form your dough into two balls. Roll out blue dough to 1/2 thick.
8. break apart pieces of your green dough and roll together. 9. use your circle to cut out your shapes.
10. place on baking sheet, bake for 8-10 minutes.
Ms.Rachellee and Emma